Our obstetric medical care is maintained at the highest standard. All the women we see, rich or poor, receive the same quality of evidence-based clinical care. Childbirth can be a daunting task, but we believe it will be cherished for the rest of our lives.
We are committed to providing quality maternity care to pregnant, childbirth and postnatal women. We make the birth of a child a safe and life-enriching experience for mothers, husbands and families. We encourage women and their families to participate in path decisions through pregnancy, childbirth and childcare by providing appropriate and timely information. We respect their choices and give dignity through kind and compassionate care. We promote normality at birth.
We provide an opportunity to enable informed choices through personalized support efforts. These options include clinical and cost-effectiveness, public health initiatives, user reviews, and participation. Professionally qualified paramedical staff are an integral part of our offering. We provide quality care to women through solid management, leadership, and the experienced medical staff. Our philosophy focuses on mother-, husband- and baby-centric childbirth services that cater to individual needs and needs during pregnancy, childbirth and early parental leave. We practice based on the best evidence available. We constantly strive to ensure that every interaction with women and their families contributes to their health and well-being. We offer all kinds of labour analgesia in the hospital, including epidural anaesthesia. We offer mothers a course on childbirth and breastfeeding. A team of obstetricians, anesthesiologists, and pediatricians is available 24 hours a day if needed. We aim to provide support, advice and information to care for you and your baby and evaluate this exciting experience from early pregnancy to childbirth and beyond.
Our team at Sanjeevini Hospital looked for mothers at risk from pregnancy to prenatal care, childbirth and postpartum care.
- Motherhood is extraordinary and can be complicated by risk factors. The outcome and timing of previous pregnancies can increase a woman’s risk of morbidity or mortality in pregnant women. The risk assessment should include a comprehensive evaluation of all relevant medical and contextual factors that may affect the woman during pregnancy.
- Increasing the caesarean section rate contributes to the increased prevalence of the placenta accreta spectrum. Given the effect of placenta accreta on severe and often life-threatening maternal bleeding, this tendency affects maternal morbidity and mortality. Obesity is an example of a common chronic condition associated with an increased risk of
- morbidity and mortality in pregnant women and the development of other chronic diseases. Therefore, it is essential and logical to have a dedicated team dedicated to this women’s group.
- Our team at Sanjeevini Hospital has taken care of high-risk mothers from pre-pregnancy to prenatal care, childbirth and postnatal follow-up.
Medical disorders are a significant cause of maternal and perinatal morbidity and mortality. Women with chronic illnesses such as high blood pressure, pre-existing diabetes, heart disease and kidney disease-account for an estimated 10% of hospitalizations. Such a disease increases the risk of both pregnancy complications and the progression of the underlying disease during pregnancy.
Pregnancy and childbirth paths are specially designed for women with medical disabilities. We consider it our privilege to hold hands as these mothers make this journey. Sanjeevini Hospital, a torchbearer in India’s medical sector, cares for pregnant women with medical disabilities so that morbidity and mortality in India are consistent with Western countries.
Obstetrics Intensive Care Unit
- This high-risk maternity unit has four intensive care units for seriously ill females and two isolation rooms to accommodate mothers with severe infections like swine flu, Corona. Our intensive care and anaesthesia team monitor these women. An interdisciplinary team supports this team. With the exception of dialysis units, all facilities monitor and support these mothers.
- The hospital has a NICU for very small premature babies and sick newborns who need support and intervention. The newborn team is experienced and qualified, recognized in newborn care, and the tiniest baby to survive unharmed is a 600-gram baby.
Looking for the best maternity hospitals located in Bengaluru with all top-notch services under one roof. Then definitely you should speak to our customer care executive today itself to understand our expertise and the services we provide.